Friday, August 15, 2008
My Little Big Man!
Brody got another haircut last night. You would think he is being tortured! Seriously!! I feel so bad for the stylist. Anyway, he is being dedicated on Sunday and I am so excited to have my family coming to support us. Then we are all going out for lunch together afterwards. I haven't seen my nephews since CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! I can't wait, they are going to get kissed like crazy. Well I have a boatload of things to do today but I will see if I can get someone to take a few pictures of the dedication and I will take some this weekend. Will post them hopefully next week. Although I have two portrait sessions next week and packing to do!! We will see. Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope you are having a super time with your family!! Say hi to them all from me! I pray that Brody's dedication goes well!! I love you lady!
Post a Comment