Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Joining the land of the living!!
I guess it could have been worse. I had the stomach flu yesterday. It didn't start out too bad but then it got bad. I forced myself to go vote last night. It was not an option to miss voting. However, by the time I got back home I thought that my body my just explode. I spent the rest of the night in bed and was sleeping by nine. Today I am doing better. I have had a little bit of soup, applesauce, and gatorade. My stomach is learning how to handle food all over again and I have a little bit more energy. I can't remember the last time I had the stomach flu. It really sucks. :) Anyway, now that I am feeling better maybe I will actually get those Halloween pics up. :) We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh no. I was sick all last night too. I think mine was a gallbladder attack or something but it was awful. Stomach issues are always so much worse than any other sickness. I hope you feel better.
I am glad you are feeling better! No fun to be sick, and it is worst when you are a momma, and have to care for a little person on top of it!
*hugs*
Post a Comment