Monday, August 24, 2009

My Little Gentleman

I almost forgot to share one story with you about Brody. Actually I could probably write something everyday. He is becoming such a little man. Talking more and more, repeating EVERYTHING!! Like CRAP OLA, right Don?? ;) Hahaha... Anyway one of my favorite things that he does lately is this. :)

Last week we were playing outside in the grass. I went to get up and he extended his hand to me. I realized he was trying to help me up. :() He has started doing it all the time lately. I am at that point in my pregnancy where getting off the floor isn't easy. I always ask Don for his hand and my guess is that Brody is seeing his daddy do it so now he tries to help too. Oh, that boy makes me melt.

2 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

So so sweet...he is learning!! The crapola cracks me up!!

Only 4 more weeks give or take woo hoo!! Were you early, late or on time with Brody?

Charlene Aycock said...

It is amazing how much we learn from watching our parents.
We, past generations never realized how much a toddler actually picks up on.
If only I knew what I know now!!
I am proud that Don has taught his son this gesture.
Now for the crap, uh, oh oh.