Should I laugh or Cry?
Should I tell the truth or lie?
Should I take a picture or pretend like it never happened?
Or do I just suck it up and blog about it for the whole world
to see? Hmmm... What would you do if you were me?
I had a mommy moment that is above and beyond and poor
Brodes is the one that got the bad end of this deal....
Isn't he sooo cute, handsome? Well this is what he looked like before my mommy moment! Welll this is
what he looks like now!! Yep... what a doozy. When I realized what happened I didn't know what to do. Over the next few days people would say " Oops looks like someone gave himself a haircut!" I wish. That would be easier to explain. Nope, that would be me. This is what happens when you get frazzled because the baby is crying and you to start to hurry. I took the guard off after I cut Don's hair in order to trim around the ears and side burns. I got in a hurry picked up the clippers and went to town. Poor kid. Good thing it will grow out AND he doesn't care one bit. :)




2 comments:
and yet, still...somehow he manages to be SO adorable! -=)
LOL. Be thankful it is winter. Get that boy a beanie and no one will ever be the wiser. Don't feel bad though. I screw up every time I try to trim up the boys' hair myself.
Post a Comment