
First day of preschool

off he goes. :)

I am pretty sure I could have just dropped him off and he would have been fine.

Can you tell he's distracted.......

would not look at me he couldn't wait for the door to open.

see...... and he's off... and he's NOT looking back. :)

very intense. Just got right to it.

Mrs. Amber already down on the floor teaching my son. :)

We found out just before school that Brody's friend Grace (our neighbors) was going to be in his class. He was SO excited to see her.

When it's you by yourself you have to do what you can to get a picture. Not the cutest. :) AND Brody STILL NOT looking at the camera.

Me, peeking into the classroom. Brody is the one with the helmet on his head and his eye peeking out of it right at me.

This was the best surprise of all. We were not expecting Don to be able to make it. As I was sitting in my truck ready to leave and trying not to cry there was a knock on my window and SURPRISE!! My handsome husband was standing there. So we went back inside and Don hugged Brody and got to wish him a good first day!! I only have an hour left and then we go pick him up. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE how you are keeping a record like this. It made me cry too. I was crying with you. Love you all!
you did it! way to go! i'm proud of you.
enjoy,
shana
Post a Comment