Anyway, this is what I have been up to and it's kept me pretty busy. However this morning while Brody slept I decided to take the time to catch up with the blog community. I had a great morning. Don spoiled me this morning and I got to go to the gym by myself, then I showered and got ready for the day (by myself!) and then I ran an errand to target to get some more stuff to help us organize our new place. So that's life from JP and the boys! This weekend I get to go to a Fisher Price play date and spend the weekend continuing to organize our new place. It will be nice to be moved in and get settled. :)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Cruising right along!!
Well Don and I have gotten quite a bit of packing and moving done and it's not even the weekend!! SWWWEEEETTT! It feels good to see our new little place coming together and weird to see our house becoming more and more vacant. I am going to be going to the house this afternoon to do some more unpacking and some cleaning. Maybe I will try to take a few pictures and post them. We have moved two loads over to the apartment and one to storage already. However if you look at our house we still have quite a bit of stuff. It's crazy. I didn't really how much STUFF we had stuffed into our little house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment