Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catching up


Ok. So here are some pictures from the weekend that my parents came. It was so fun. We spent the day at the zoo. I will post an update soon about this last weekend along with more pics. There will also be a 13 week belly pic to come. Stay tuned. :)



Here is the family. Starting on the left is my neice K, with her dad, mom and baby A. Then you have my stepmom and my dad. My little sister with her boyfriend J, and then of course Don, Brodes, and me. If you look closely you can totally see the baby belly. :)




Isn't baby girl the cutest. I love this pic.



Miss K and her dad. He is such a great dad. Always playing with the girls.


                             This was in the stinky house with the giraffe's and zebra. Seriously. 
I can't wait till the animals move outside. :)


see I told you they are always having fun.




this is what I should be doing right now.



my darling neice. sooo cute.


daddy and baby girl A.



I love this pic. Isn't sweet. :)

                                                          Just a random pic, my sisters are looking at the monkies.

                                                                      Grandma and Miss K walking through the conservatory.



I have never actually seen the sloth awake at the zoo so 
I was amazed that it was awake and moving around. :)


                                                                                                 the sloth. 


                                                                                    Checking out the fish.



                                                                        Beautiful Miss A, isn't she darling!!

3 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

OHHH I see the cute belly!!! Its starting!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

What a great family photo! Looks like you are all having a super time! I can't wait to go to the zoo soon! We should do a family day together this summer!

I love your baby bump~~ so precious, Jennifer! I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen you! So, when can we get together? Sunday?
Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It's fun to see what you've captured :)
Jen