Friday, August 21, 2009

Brody

Brody and I were walking to the park one day. I was distracted playing with my phone while we were walking when I hear Brody say HIII... and he is waving. I look to see what he is doing and he is waving enthusiastically at his new friend... HIS SHADOW!! :)



Mommy: Brody did you have fun with Grandma Janet.
Brody: jabbers and smiles.
Mommy: Did you read books, did you play with cars? (I don't remember exactly what else I asked him.)
Brody stares at mommy blankly (pauses): Sure


Don and I rearranged Brody and the baby's room. The baby will sleep in our room for a little while but once we transfer him to the crib they will share a room. We got the room all rearranged and Brody informed us in a grown up manner.

Brody: baby sleeps here (pointing to the crib), Brody sleeps here (pointing to Brodes bed.)


Today Brody learned that he can turn the lights on and off with the light switch. This is going to be fun. :)

Brody is also enjoying singing lately. Especially row row row your boat. We recorded him singing one night and when I get around to it I will have to post it. He is also into try putting clothes on lately but he always tries to put them on over clothes he already has on. He loves loves shoes. He likes to wear either mine or Don's shoes and has been seen wearing high heels. :)





1 comment:

Miss said...

I love that he said "sure"

hahahahaha =)