
I can't believe it's been a month. That doesn't seem possible. A lot has happened with my mom being here, my sister, a surprise visit from a friend! :) Overall we are doing good but are still pretty exhausted. Weston is doing great. He is definately getting bigger. He is very sweet. He likes to be held though, ALL THE TIME! :) I took some pictures today of him and then both boys together. Here is a preview.








4 comments:
Aw, those pictures are beautiful! Hope you're doing well! Love ya! :)
I loved the pictures. He has grown so much already, makes me tear up.
Aw, so so cute! What handsome boys you have!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Brody kissing Weston! PRecious~
They are precious! I can't believe how time just zooms by! I can't wait to see you and the boys soon! TOO LONG~
anyway, yes, Brody looks like you and Weston looks like his Daddy! :)
HUGS~
Post a Comment