Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So many new things





Brody is growing and changing so fast that I can't seem to keep up with all the new things he is doing. Just at the beginning of December he had started commando crawling. I think it was about mid January when he started crawling on his knees, he sits up but not completely from a laying down position. I was just get used to him crawling on all fours when all of the sudden last week he pulled himself up using the couch. He hardly did it at all and all of the sudden in the last two days he does it all the time. Now here is the kicker tonight he decided that pulling himself up wasn't enough, NOW HE IS TRYING TO CLIMB UP ONTO THE COUCH.... HAHAHAHAHA... boy am I in trouble. :) Here are some pics. The last one is my favorite. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

OH MY GOODNESS...can we just say what a little cutie! WOW, he is growing so much! He is such a handsome little guy, Miss Jennifer!! I cannot wait to see you guys!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!
How are you????
PS, thanks for entering the giveaway! :) There are more giveaways coming, too!