Thursday, July 17, 2008

My wonderful busy life.


























Clearly I have cut down how much I have been blogging lately. About two & 1/2 weeks ago I had a wedding. Then I had company as I have already shared, then another wedding, this weekend a wedding, the weekend after family camping, then a family reunion, and then another wedding. Lots of picture editing going on at my house. My sister keeps calling me and very naturally asks me so what are you doing... "editing pictures." I told her that she should call me with the intro... "I know you're editing pictures so I am just not going to ask what you are doing but if you are doing something else and you want to tell me go ahead otherwise the reason I was calling was because...." However, I told her that if she had such a long intro I might just hangup... I am just kidding I would never do that. So anyway... I just wanted to catch you all up a bit. Last weekend was amazing, fun, happy, sad, exhausting, etc. My girlfriend got married and the wedding was beautiful. I have some pictures on my photography blog if you want to check them out but I will also post some here. I also have some pictures from Melody's visit. Lots of stuff that I am behind on. :) Other then busy life is good. Still exercising regularly. Don and I went four miles last night for a walk/run and I feel like an 80 year old woman today. I need to change what I eat. :( I would love any recipes that you would want to share that you consider healthy!!! Lay it on me... we are not vegetarians so no tofu recipes. I am gonna run. Just an update with pictures. Stay tuned because I might actually blog again in another week or so... 

(SO I CLEARLY PUT UP A LOT OF PICTURES!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! DID YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE THERE??)


2 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

Jennifer,

I have said this before, but you ARE an AMAZING photographer and you have such a talent! Your pictures are super! I love the one of A~ looking down on her hubby, and she has the veil around her face.
So, that is where Brody gets his crunchy nose look~ :LOL: that is Q-wit!

Charlene Aycock said...

I love the photos of Amity's wedding and have been dying to see the ones of Mel and Brody. They were well worth the wait. Thanks Mom