Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Random story!
I just think that this is kind of funny. I was reading a blog that I read regularly. I am not going to get into the specifics of the story because although it was funny this isn't the point of my story. However, this girl is pregnant and she got sick one day and couldn't stop throwing up. It's somewhat gross, humorous and you feel bad for her as you are reading this story. Well one of the reply posts told her well just wait until you can't hold your farts in any longer, because she couldn't stop throwing up right... you following me so far. Anyway, I am telling a girlfriend the story and I was telling her that while I was reading the story I was thinking just wait till you can't hold your PEE in anymore!! She looked at me and said really that happens... I can't do that NOW! HAHAHAHA... poor girl... pregnancy is really going to do a number on her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OH yes...so many benefits from having babies! I can relate. :)
Post a Comment