So last week I was thoroughly enjoying watching Regis and Kelly as I was booking it on the elleptical. :) Which is my fave. (the elliptical.) I can't tell you what was said or what happened but I laughed LOUD and HARD outloud at the gym. :) Honestly I didn't even realize it at first or think about where I was. After a few seconds when I finally realized it I looked around rather sheepishly but I didn't see anyone laughing at me so I turned around and tried to pretend that it hadn't happened. :) :) What can I say, I love to laugh.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
boisterous laughter!
A couple of weeks ago at the gym the girl next to me laughed out loud at whatever she was watching on T.V. It was kind of funny. I remember thinking that I was surprised I hadn't done that because I am the person who laughs the loudest at the movie theater. :) However, I also thought to myself that I will have to make a point to try really hard NOT to do that because I would be so embarrassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Laughter burns calories, too! It is great to laugh...and even if people did see you, you can get them to laugh. :) Laughter is so good, and we can do lots of it on Friday~I can't wait!!!!Love you!
Post a Comment