Monday, October 13, 2008

All sorts of things...

Last weekend was BUSY with a capital B!! I had 4 photo shoots! At some point those will be on my photography blog. (Probably in the next day or two.) It was really fun. Saturday I had two family portrait sessions, and an engagement session. On Sunday I shot Sr. portraits. It was a beautiful weekend. The weather couldn't have cooperated any better. 

Now I am gearing up for next weekend. I have so much that has come up. First of all I had asked my mom if there was anyway she could come to MN this weekend to watch Brody while I went to a photography class. She is an owner operator semi driver. She is able to request loads to places in the states. Well it worked out and she is coming here with her husband this weekend. Well since she is coming my sister, brother-n-law and there three kids wanted to come as well and see my mom. It's not for sure yet but it's possible we are all staying at our little place! So it's going to be fun. My mom mentioned to me that she is going to go back on the truck only to come off the truck to go back home to Idaho to pack. Her and her husband (aka: Papa G) are moving. Before I knew it she decided to stay off the truck with us for a week and then fly out to Idaho. She also asked if Brody and I would want to come with her because she could use some help packing. It's crazy because she brought it up yesterday, we decided on the dates last night and in two weeks I will be flying off to Idaho. :) I am going for about 5 days. So not too long but it will be enough to help my mom get some work done.  I will also get to see my grandparents and they will get to meet Brody. 
Idaho is really beautiful. It's going to be interesting taking a trip with Brody. I am a little nervous about that part. If anyone has any input on traveling with a toddler I would greatly appreciate it. I would also love your prayers as we are traveling. I really hope that we won't have any flight delays or cancellations... I think that would make me a nervous wreck. Anyway it will be interesting. I will probably be blogging less after this weekend because my mom will be here and then I will be gone to Idaho. WHOOOOHOO!!

3 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Wow, I didnt realize you did photography, very fun!! I will have to visit that blog to take a peak! That is so nice that your mom will be coming and that you will be able to also go and help her as well. I will be praying for your flight too! I would say bring lots of things to do with Brody...coloring etc whatever he likes to do that will keep his attention!! How long of a flight will it be??

Female Trucker said...

You already know my experience flying with a toddler. A twenty six hour flight. Its all good.

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so glad that you were busy with work, and got to see your mom! I hope you have a blast on your trip! I will miss you dearly. I haven't talked to you in SOOOOO Long!