Monday, October 20, 2008

NOT ME MONDAYS!!

Here is a fun little thing to try out. Read about NOT ME MONDAYS and share with us what you would never do!! ;)

I have read a few NOT ME MONDAYS today and I would never get confused and not understand that people were being sarcastic. I am way to quick for that, I would never
Take 15 minutes to understand NOT ME Mondays… NOPE NOT ME!! Did I mention that I would also never write a NOT ME monday at 12:38am when it is actually Tuesday.. I couldn't possibly do something like that.. NOT ME


Saturday I spent a fun filled day at the Mall of America hanging out and riding rides with my sister and nephews. My responsible loving step-dad took Brodes to get something to eat. These two absolutely adore each other by the way. I am telling you all this because I just want it to be clear that me being the completely mellow laid back person that I am would never fret or worry about a responsible loving PAPA taking his grandson and being gone a little longer then expected. That is just ridiculous and something I would never do, Nope NOT ME!

I went on a ride that takes you up really high and drops you really fast!! Have you ever been on one of these. Seriously!!! I wasn’t scared one bit, I would never have peed just a little because I was just too brave for this ride and I would never kick and scream like a freaked out five year old little girl. No way, NOT ME. (It’s true what they say, you loose just a little bit of bladder control after having a baby! I wouldn’t know from experience I
just want all of you to know.)

I would also never stay home all day in my jammies eating chocolate and crying. This is something I would never do before my period comes because I am just to rational. Nope I wouldn’t avoid exercising and take a nap instead. NOT ME!!

3 comments:

Miss said...

oh Jen, that is HILARIOUS that it took you 15 minutes to figure out it was all sarcastic! =) hahahahah

I love you!

and miss you btw

Rachel said...

the first one cracks me up!

Charlene Aycock said...

I think writing this blog is just great for you. I love you.