Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He stuck his fingers in my soup!

Brody and I love to eat chicken and rice soup. YUM! Especially with crackers. So today to appease him while I was getting the soup ready I gave him some plain multi grain crackers. I started to share the soup with him and after a few minutes he looks at me takes his cracker and dips it into the soup!! His little fingers and all went right in, then he proceeds to let it sit there so that the crackers soaks up some of the juices. He did this over and over until his crackers were gone. Clearly he likes his crackers in the soup! It totally cracks me up that he knew enough to just let it soak up the juice. However I am going to have to work with him on getting his fingers in there. Kind of gross! I did wash his hands but still. I would be mortified if he ever stuck his fingers in a strangers soup... not to mention it might be hot. Anyway I am started to babble but I thought it was a funny story! TTFN!!

2 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I thought you were gonna say he burned his little fingers....so glad he was just enjoying his crackers in soup!! Too cute!!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is cute! Maddie likes to do this too...with Tomato soup and grilled cheese. She doesn't always eat it, she really enjoys the dipping, though!