Monday, December 8, 2008

NOT ME MONDAYS!!

When my hubby gives me an opportunity to go rent a movie by myself and choose one of my liking I would never ever consider renting the movie TINKERBELL and making him watch it with us... nope not me. 

I would never go to the bank drive thru and then drive away with the tube. What kind of crazy woman would take the bank canister with her. I would never do that while talking on my cell phone either. 

I would never let Brody cry or scream like crazy in his high chair so that I could try to get through my emails quick. What kind of horrible mom would I be if left my kid like that. 

I would NEVER EVER consider giving someone a gift that somebody else gave me. Regifting is just awful and cheap and I would never be as cheap to give away something that somebody gave me. Even if I did think that it was better fit for that other person. Nope I just wouldn't do that. 

AND I Would never leave out the NOT ME MONDAYS button just because I am clueless and have no idea had to do the buttons and I would never be so lazy as to not even attempt to try to figure it out. NOPE NOT ME

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I've also never regifted anything. I've never done that and left the original card in it, either!

I thought you'd enjoy this Not Me! from a while back
http://whitmerlivelaughlove.blogspot.com/2008/11/not-me-monday_10.html

Female Trucker said...

This was such a cute post

Sassyfrazz said...

That is hilarious! You are so funny! I love the drive through canister stealer the best! :)