So he picks up Brody to bring him with to get a new diaper and that's when all heck broke loose. He apprently added pressure to the maximized diaper and well we got poop all over the floor. It was bad. It continue on today. He has been sick all day and isn't eating. I am curious though has any other mommies had this kind of experience with amoxicillin?? How have your kids reacted to it. Brody has been on it before and never been like this. Anyway, I just had to share with you all my crappy story. :( Poor babes.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Poor Brodes!
It's really awful to watch your kids when they are sick. I feel so so bad for them. Brody hasn't slept good for sometime. He has had multiple ear infections and is currently on amoxicillian for the upteenth time! Well I am guessing that it's probably due to the amox... ??? whatever.. but now he has diarrhea. poor baby. It started yesterday. Don got it bad last night. Brody filled the diaper to the maximum and he didn't realize to what extent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I had all kinds of issues with Bear when he was on antibiotics for ear infections. I made sure he ate lots of yogurt to help his stomach. Then we got tubes in his ears and that got rid of the ear infections all together.
Yes, you girls when you were about his age had lots of ear infections too, and the poops with it. lol. I remember one awlful one on the plane going to San Antonio to live. yuck.
Yes, the yogurt is really supposed to help! It helps bring back the "good" bacteria (that the antibiotic has been killing off. Without the good bacteria, diarrhea is very common!)
So go buy a case of YoBaby! :) Hope he feels better!!!
Susan
Poor guy! It's times like this I wonder how I am a mom at all...
I hope he is feeling well now!
Post a Comment