Sunday, February 22, 2009

"You're starting to look pregnant!"

She is smiling at me and saying "YOu're starting to look pregnant!" I have to admit that I have been feeling like my tummy is sticking out more and I keep asking Don if it's just me. I am only 9 weeks tomorrow & someone has already told me that I am showing!! Hahahaha... she then proceeds to tell me that it's the beauty of being pregnant a second time, you pop sooner. I guess I better get my maternity clothes out. :) Hehehe.... JK. Seriously it's just belly fat getting pushed up and out from pregnancy bloat, combined with a shirt that flairs out that was sort of pronouncing my stomach. I guess that's what I get for wearing that shirt. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

I know my tummy "popped" sooner with my 2nd (and 3rd) pregnancies... its just the way it goes. :)
Congrats again! :) I'm so happy for you. (I know I've said it already, but it's worth repeating!)

Sassyfrazz said...

I still have to get those other maternity clothes to you!
Yes, You do pop earlier with the more kids you have!

Female Trucker said...

You will always look beautiful.