Well we heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks 2 days. 170 beats per minute. What a cruiser. I crave protein a lot with this pregnancy, not much nausea but I am hungry ALL THE TIME. I have broken out more with this pregnancy then with Brody. And well as far as emotions go I am on a roll coaster what feels like minute to minute. Seriously, probably the biggest is struggling with being irritable everyday. VERY Sensitive... Again now with Brody I was emotional but I was more sad not really angry. Nice huh?? Also I am certain I wasn't as emotional as I have been this time around. What else can I tell you?? Well currently I am just over 11 weeks, slowly approaching the end of first TRI!!! WAHOOO!! Around mid-may is when I imagine we will have the ultrasound and if this baby cooperates we will most cerainly find out the sex. I can't stand the suspense. So many people I know what to know the sex of this baby but no body wants to know more then Don and I. We are soooooo excited. If we have a little girl, well, that thought makes my heart melt and the thought of a boy gets me soooo excited for Brody to have a brother. In a matter of 2 months (roughly 8 weeks) we will hopefully have uncrossed sprawled legs and I will get to let you all in on the secret. Hehehe....
In the meantime I hope you will vote. :) At the very top.. tell me what you think. Don't be shy. As time goes I will post more information and some belly pics. Scary...




4 comments:
Whichever it is, I'm excited for you! :) I think we will find out what ours is around the end of May / first part of June! :) (Provided Baby cooperates!)
I voted girl...only because of the heartbeat!! I am so excited to know what you are having too!! And I am looking forward to the belly pics as well!!! :-)
I'm saying girl but who knows? My pregnancy with Boy #1 was completely different than this pregnancy with Boy #2.
I so want to know who put in the boy vote?
Oh I don't think that because the pregnancies are different it indicates boy or girl but some people determine sex based on some of the things I listed so I thought it would be fun to see what people say!! And it is...
Post a Comment