Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Out and about.
I have also been wanting to tell you about the Farmer's Market. We went a couple of Saturdays ago and despite the rain, we had so much fun. I love seeing all of the stuff, buying the fresh fruits and vegetables and the smell of the market. :) It's a fun thing to do with your family and great way to get fresh produce at a bargain. We left the market with asparagus, avacodos, strawberries, cherries, bananas, spinach, and a few other things that I am forgetting. We spent $12 on food and came home with a lot. I wish I had brought my camera but since it rained it was probably good that I didn't. I haven't documented as much as I would like this year just us living life. I would have had fun getting pictures of the little old guys in the german band. We sat and listened to some live music and Brody LOVED IT! AND again in the rain. :) We went home a little wet, tired, and yet smiling. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How fun!! I LOVE a good deal on veggies and fruit!!
Oh I meant to ask you...when is that next u/s of yours?!
Post a Comment