***Brody was watching Polar Express. At the end of the movie Santa comes up and Brody gets VERY excited and yells..
" Look Mommy NOAH... NOAH."
Which he also did when we entered Wal-Mart one day and saw Santa Claus. :)
***Driving to MOPS last week.
Brody: Mimmas Lights Momma, Mimmas lights
Me: Christmas lights?
Brody: YEAH!!
Me: Aren't they beautiful
Brody: (very matter a fact) NO.... their NOT!
***If I ask Brody a question if the answer is No, he very clearly states No. However, if you ask him a question and the answer is yes... well you will most likely get the answer
" YES N NO..." Say it fast like its one word and you got it. :)
***I have been getting out a little bit more with both the kids. It's an adjustment. A week or two weeks ago we took our first outing to the gym. It was Weston's first time in the daycare. Anyway you would I hadn't yet worked his car seat but I have. However, this particular day the passenger seat was back far away that when I was trying to get Weston's car seat out it was not coming. So I opened the front passenger side door moved the seat up and then proceeded to get the car seat out. When I did this was the affirmation I recieved....
"YEAHH!! Good Job, YOU DID IT!!"
Thanks Brody for being so encouraging. :)
***Last weekend we went to the Live Nativity which we hope will remain a Christmas family tradition. I LOVE going. The last two years we let Brody crawl up into the front seat and sit on my lap as we drive through. I read the story and point out the animals. THis year there was a live donkey.
Me: Look Brody, a donkey
Brody: sticks head out the window and YELLS " HI COW!!"
I guess we need to work on our animals. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment