Monday, February 25, 2008
His laugh warms my heart!
Brody has started laughing at the TV. Until now he laughs when we tickle him or we do something silly. It's so fun for me when I step out of the room and hear him laugh. Right now he is watching Winnie the Pooh and is just laughing at Kanga. He also loves Baby Einsteins My First signs. Anyway I am just amused that he is developing this sense of humor, I wonder how his little mind works and what exactly is funny about what he is seeing or hearing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
His laugh is also contagious. I love to hear him over the phone.
It really is fun watching Brody grow. I have not seen him laugh at the TV yet, but he certainly knows how to have a good time. The other day, he decided to crawl up on top of mommy and bounce up and down. It was really funny.
Don
Post a Comment