I know I know... we aren't supposed to air are dirty laundry. So I will just send out a wiff into the blog community, not a full airing.
More then anything I just need some support and encouragement. As you can imagine we got in an argument. One of those ugly ones where you aren't very nice to each other. I hate those. So he is snoring away in the bedroom and I am quietly weeping on the couch. I hate that. Why can they sleep no matter what and us girls stew. Honestly I believe that the whole thing is quite frivelous (sp??) but it hurt me. Satan is just running with it and beating me up. I feel horrible tonight about who I am and I hate that. I hate that something small can make us feel horrible about who we are as people. So pray for me. Please pray that I will see satan's lies for what they are, that he will not have any power of me in my head or in my heart. Pray that I can truly embrace that my worth comes from Christ Jesus.
My sister posted a blog tonight that ultimately was about appreciating your life, even in hard times. It was quite good. I think I need to go reread it and stop the pity party. Good night. Thanks for reading my sad little story. I will stop feeling sorry for myself now and go to bed. :)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
no matter what you and I both know he loves you completely, even if sometimes it does not seem that way to us...I know I have had those same moments, and what makes it worse is when they can sleep, and grandma said never go to bed angry at each other, so I don't. He is not angry so he can sleep, i am angry that he can sleep and I can't lol. Because we do love each other we always seem to work it out and talk it out, He listens to how I was feeling and usually helps me through it. I love you sweetheart. always mom ps yeah read tami's blog again.
thank you again. we already talked this morning and worked it out. now i am pooped and have puffy red eyes.
I know the old saying is to never go to bed angry but I have found that sleeping on it is usually a good way to end an arguement. Nothing seems as personal or as heated once you both had some sleep. I'm glad you made up. Every marriage has those moments.
God created men and women differently...the LOVE AND RESPECT book explains this so well! I need this book.
I think you and Don have such a great relationship...you will talk about it, and sometimes it is good to just think on it a bit...
I am glad you worked it all out.
Love you!
I love you, and I am here...I am sorry we all have to go through the hard times. Marriage isn't easy, that's for sure. Sometimes as girls though , we make it harder on ourselves with unrealistic expectations and dilusions that everything is always supposed to be "Happily Ever After"....I know that you don't think like this. Nevertheless, the hard times we go through together as man and wife really do hurt. But I am glad you guys talk it out and work it out. That is the test and CONGRATUALATIONS, YOU PASSED!
I love you~ Tami
Post a Comment