Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock

The clock was taunting me last night. If we had a clock that ticked I think I would have literally gone crazy. I didn't go to bed until almost 4am. I wish I could have a remote control for my brain and just shut it off when I need to and turn it on when I need it. Ever since pregnancy my brain hasn't worked quite right so being able to turn it off and on as needed would be pretty helpful. Right now the baby is sleeping and it would be great if I could turn it off and snooze. :( Anyone out there in marketing??

1 comment:

Working Mother of three said...

You have to learn to adjourn the committee meeting in your head, I know it isn't easy but if you learn to do it it is well worth it! Love you!