Monday, March 17, 2008

Book Meme

I was tagged for a Book Meme. The rules are that you must pick up the book that is the closest to you right now, go to page 123, go to the fifth sentence down and post the next three sentences of your book. No cheating! It must be the book closest to you at the time that you are reading this. It gives us a glimpse into what each other is reading. :) So the book closest to me was " The power of a praying parent." I have to admit I haven't started reading it yet!! I am working on the "Battlefield of the Mind." Joyce Myers! Really good. Ok so here is a glimpse into my book

"And although we can do much to teach our children about living purely in the ways of the Lord and model this to the best of our ability, the real teacher is the Holy Spirit. Holiness begins with a love for Him. "Keep yourself pure" (1 Timothy 5:22), the Bible instructs us. That's a hard assignment for anyone, but especially for a child."

Ok.. so I am going to be checking your blog to see if you read!! hahaha.....

No comments: