Monday, March 31, 2008

~LOOP DE LOU~ FIRST GIVEAWAY!! (CLOSED)

Loop De Lou, if the name wasn't enough the product just gets better. Who doesn't love stationary!? However, this just isn't any kind of stationary. Loop De lou creates personalized note pads, cards, gift enclosures, bag tags, labels, and more. I fell in love with their stationary when I found their website. It's fun, creative, and personal. Their website is just as fun as their stationary. You get to be a part of the creative process and add your own personal touch to the design that you love. What I love most is that Loop De Lou was started by four friends creating a business that they love so that they can work and take care of their families at the same time. Loop De Lou is providing a great giveaway to a blogger or a non-blogger. Whoever wins will get to choose one product of their choice. Please check out their site and share with me what product you would choose and share with me how you think you might design it; with your name, initials, etc. I love details! This giveaway will close Monday April 7th. The winner will be emailed and posted on the blog. Thanks. Enjoy JP & the boys first bloggy giveaway and keep posted there is another one on the horizon. Good Luck!!!

79 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

How exciting! I love all their cute stuff but I think I would have to go with the address labels with the Christmas ornaments. Last year I had to handwrite all my return addresses on the envelope because my return labels are really springy looking and didn't go with my Christmas stamps and Christmas card.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Very nice! I love their notecards
https://www.loopdelou.com/store/customize.php?cid=1&pid=8&sid=3&did=1035

Miss said...

I am designing a bag tag...b.c I wish I had areason to use it to go somewhere! =)

https://www.loopdelou.com/store/quantity.php?cid=3&pid=56&sid=3&did=1303


the tag is labeled "the head of the brood" b.c after all...I AM the head of it! =) haha (well, the kids anyways)
and it has flipflops on it as I want to go somewhere that requires ONLY flipflops on your feet! =)

Female Trucker said...

I like the fold over note cards. and address labels.lol

Anonymous said...

THE ADDRESS LABELS ARE A DELIGHT.

Shannon said...

fold over notes.

Ann said...

I would choose the big notepad called pretty paste for my daughter. She love to write stories and letters to my parents in Belgium and England. This would be perfect for her, I would customize it with her name, her favorite font (actually she could choose what she wanted). Thanks for the great give away!

windycindy said...

Hi, What a delightful giveaway! The Loop De Lou site has many fun things to choose from. I write a lot of foreign exchange students so I would choose the "Checkered Pot" fold over note card. I would simply put my first name on it. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

agordon10 said...

the xmas ornaments would be sooo nice

Amira M said...

i like the patch bag tags and i would give them to my little sister who loves to label her things!

amiramurphy@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would get the Rectangular Vinyl Labels, On the Farm and have my families last name printed on it. My kids and the kids in the neighborhood love to read each other's books. I could mark their books to ensure that there is no mixup as to who they belong to.

bison61 said...

I would get the skinny note pads - flippity flop with my first name

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

peg42 said...

What adorable items. I love the Happy House notecards and I would have all the family names put on front. Thank you so much for this giveaway.

noreen said...

Big Flowers
Panel Note Card with my daughter's first and midle name in green (to match the stems at the top of the card. (I could not find cards that open on the side instead of the bottom, do they have these available?)

chromiumman said...

i like this stationary
https://www.loopdelou.com/store/customize.php?cid=1&pid=49&sid=3&did=1376

ky2here said...

Individualized Christmas ornaments as well as the stationary and notecards.

Anonymous said...

I like the Holiday Notecards...Chocolate...the one with the pink/brown stripes and the heart. So great!

dbstout[at]juno[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I would want a skinny notepad, with the pathwork design. I would put my name Krystal at the very bottom in french script font, size 25, in pink.

krystald88@hotmail.com

Uniquely Yours said...

I would like a skinny note pad using the ribbon design with KTS as the initals.

Roxy said...

Definitely go with the chocolatte address labels. Undecided on the font style, but probably would go with a purple or pink font color.

Tarasview said...

I love the butterfly note cards! so cute.

taradawnrobertson at hotmail dot com

Superdumb Supervillain said...

I love the Chloe large notepad!

Claire Roach said...

If I won, I would choose the Sherbert folding over notecards. I'd put happy birthday and thank you on them, since those are the cards I write the most!
claireroach81(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kailani said...

Being a flight attendant, I would do the personalized bag tags so no one walks away with my bag!

anislandlife at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love all the products, but I would design a Calling Card. Someone handed me one with their name, phone number and email address. She was only a stay-at-home mom, but she was active in committees and such. I still have that card as a matter of fact. My choice would be the Airplane. Thank you for the contest!

Kari said...

Wow, first giveaway, how exciting!! I love the notecards or luggage tags!!

Bunny B said...

Ooo...Lovely stuff! I love the Dottie Signature Fold Over Note Card! Nice! Thanks!

Donna said...

If I won, I would choose the Sherbert folding over notecards

vboackle said...

i love the flippity flop address labels.

Sheila said...

I love the "Katie" square calling cards. I would choose the Dool Dots font in Brown. On the first line I would have my blog name and on the second line I would put my blog address.
Thanks for a great giveaway!

idahomom said...

Personalized christmas ornaments. Every year I buy my kids a special ornament which they will take with them when they have their first tree.

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT first giveaway! I love Loop De Lou. :-) If I won, I would choose a skinny notepad in Patchwork and have either my name or part of a Scripture verse (like "Delight thyself in the Lord...") in pink. Thank you!
author_erin(at)lycos(dot)com

MimiJ06 said...

Can't ever have enought holiday gift tags. I'd choose the One Present; cool dots font in red ink.

Unknown said...

It was hard to choose. I think I'd do a skinny notepad in patchwork with our last name on it.

mogrill said...

I would get the chocolate address labels with pink writing!

Laura said...

This is awesome! I know exactly what I'd do if I won...

Custom design the fold over notecards with a fun fruit/veggie design for my mom's mothers day gift. My mom is a nutritionist, and would love it. Maybe the veggies could be dancing, or doing the conga? Something fun!

Fingers crossed to win! Thanks for the great giveaway.

laurachilton [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Small note pad/kids/fairy with "If you have a thought in that head, write it down...".

Miss said...

Jen...I think you officially have a following! =) haha

Anonymous said...

I really like the ribbon notepads

Tarah
fireball351c[at]yahoo[dot]com

Marissa said...

I love the Patchwork Calling Cards! Would be quite handy with all the play groups and organizations I'm a part of!
Thanks for a pretty giveaway!
Marissa :)

Pretty Momma said...

Oh gosh, it is so hard to choose! So many cute ones! I think I like the panel note cards in signature style. I like the chocolate one and also the one with the flowers!

Carrie
mountainrailway at gmail dot com

Meredith said...

I "designed" a foldover signature note card with my name on it and Big Flowers! It's cheerful!

Karin said...

I like the Spring scene notepad. I would probably put my first name on it...........and write lots of letters!

Stacey Moore said...

i would get the shawn design fold over note cards with a note from mrs. moore on them!! being a teacher i really go through the notecards!! thanks so much!!

Erica G said...

I like the checkered cherry signature fold over cards. I would put my family name on it!

egreca [at] hotmail [dot] com

Alison said...

I think I'd go with a funky flower small notepad with my name, but maybe I'd pick address labels. Wonderful stuff! nottheplan at gmail dot com

SeahorseLady said...

I love the name Loop De Lou - catchy. I really like their recipe cards. Everything that I saw on the site was nice. Thank you for the nice giveaway.

ariane said...

i love the bag tags! pls count me in! yanyan_140[at]yahoo[dot]com

phxbne said...

I love the Dress Up and Tall Flowers bag tags

Anonymous said...

bag tags are awesome

EmiliaV said...

Chloe large notepad!

Jessilyn82 said...

I love the notecard flats!

my2shelties said...

The Patchwork design is my favorite. These would be fantastic for me since I write letters all the time since I am away from my family and friends while my husband serves in the Navy!

valmg said...

The calling cards are really cute.

jennem said...

We're moving, so I would love the Allie address labels.

Angela said...

Id love to have a set of the "olivia parker" calling cards!

I blogged your contest to Prize-A-Tron!
http://www.prizeatron.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get a small notepad for my daughter. I like the chloe design but I'd have to think about how I would do this. I want to put the word namaste on there because she uses that in her sig line and it's important to her. She also has two small tattoo symbols which are meaningful to her and I would like to incorporate those into the design as well. I would make it kind of earthy in feeling. It would take some thought but those are my initial feelings about it.

Fangirl Jen said...

What a cute and clever website. I'd love to design some of the fold over note cards in th "bubbly" design with my name on them. They'd be cute and handy.

Betty N said...

I love the fold over note cards. I would like to put our family name on them and use them as thank you notes to people who have done things for our family.

Unknown said...

I'd get the white address labels in "Chocolatte". I'd use a blue Greg's Hand script personalized with my full name and address. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the Flippity Flop address Labels!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in your drawing!The Note Pad Small is cute!

Terri Dell said...

I would choose the large flippity flop notepad for my daughter who is heading to college in the fall. I would have her name in pink in the cool dots font added on.

Brandy said...

I love the address labels!

Henry said...

I love the calling cards with thw dress design on them. Someone gave my daughter and I calling card holders and we've yet to use them. It would be fun to fill them up with these cuties!

Helen said...

I like the fold over notecard in Pastel Christmas.

/\Heather/\ said...

I like the Shawn design. I'd probably put a huge C in the middle of the dots, and use it for letters to family that are rarely written these days.

Anonymous said...

I love the skinny notepad!
dansan826 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Bubbly large notepad. I would probably put my name on it or my initials at the bottom.

Zippy said...

I'm an address label-a-holic....so, that's what I LOVE!!!

Becca Ann said...

I love address Labels...anything to make it so i have to write less!

ladypawnbroker said...

Address labels are always fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I would get the rectangular calling cards and put by business website and slogan on them. It would be a fun way to promote my business.

agsweeps(@)hotmail(.)com

Taryn said...

choo choo labels w/ my son's name

darkjedi said...

I would pick the address labels and put my initials on them.

Anonymous said...

I would go with the fold over note cards, they would be great for thankyou cards since my graduation is coming up soon!

deadmonkeys90@yahoo.com

mrstrooper said...

Chocolatte Note Pad Skinny that says "I Need Chocolate Now!".

Doreen said...

Love the Skinny Notepad!~

Suzie Williams said...

I like the bag tags. I would choose the Patchwork bag tag with my daughter's name in brown Cool Dots font above the design. I'd put our cell phone number under the design in pink Kristen font. That way, I can clip the tag to her belt loop so I can be contacted in case we get seperated while we're out at the Zoo or even just shopping.