Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Reflectors
So again I am going to tell you of another story from Sunday. As I stated before the church we attended had a love for one another. One of the church members was celebrating his birthday. They had him come before the church and we all sang Happy Birthday for him. After we sang they asked us to raise our right hand as if we were laying our hands on him and pray. I am not sure why but I opened my eyes to look at Brody and he was sitting there watching us with his right hand raised towards the man just like us. I think I gasped. It caught me off gaurd. As soon as we put our hands down so did he. He smiled so big at me. I know that our children truly are sponges right now. I have seen it in other ways but to seem him raise his hand reminded me that what we show him through faith and love of Jesus Christ he will likely absorb and reflect. It was so cute and precious. I know that he didn't understand what he was doing but it was still cute to see him copying us and to be reminded of how important it is to be concious of what we reflect to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh I just love this story. It made me cry. I really can't tell u how much I love this story.
That is so sweet! It reminded me that right before we prayed for lunch today (we always say a prayer before we eat) Maddie piped up with her jabbering, like she was praying. It is so cute! They are super sponges of everything!
Post a Comment