Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The silly things we say..

We have all done it, had a conversation with someone and one or the other person completely misses what is being said and it makes for a funny. Well here is a recap of a conversation that Donny and I had this morning. I will preface this by letting you know that poor Brodes has a yeast infection. :( poor little guy.

Me: Did you change Brody's diaper yet this morning.
Don: Yep, I sure did.
Me: Did you put his medicine on him.
Don: No, I didn't
Me: Did you make sure that he was good and dry before putting the other diaper on? You know when I change his diaper I will use it like a fan to help dry his bottom and he thinks it's funny.
Don: His diaper was so full this morning that if I would have used it like a fan he would have gotten wet with pee.
 (Me looking at him like GROSSS....)
Me: I DON'T use the dirty diaper, I use the CLEAN diaper!
Don: OH....

6 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

I think that is hysterical! Was he serious, or joking about using the full diaper for a fan? LOL

Charlene Aycock said...

THIS IS JUST HILAROUS

Charlene Aycock said...

THIS IS JUST TO FUNNY.

jpandtheboys said...

HE WAS SERIOUS!!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hi! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and the kind words! I am so glad to come and visit your blog as well, that is quite a funny story!! And the fact that he was so serious is just hilarious!

susan said...

Very funny!

Susan :):)