Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Would YOU eat a strangers gaucomole??

I am a nerd because I talk about gaucamole way too much on my blog. Who does that? Seriously if you don't know this by now, WELL then you must be a newbie. Anyway I had to write this story because I thought it was a little odd. 
Saturday I was at Como Park and Conservatory in St. Paul. I needed to eat before I had my next shoot. I ordered a taco salad and the guy gave me barely a tsp of gaucamole! :( So I kindly asked if he could give me a little more. He was great and he did. Then the lady in front of me says you can have my gaucamole, I can't stand the stuff. I didn't reply... what am I going to say, it felt weird taking her food off her plate. So I go and find myself and seat. I start mixing up and eating my salad and guess who comes and sits at my table. Little did I know I sat down with the people she had come with. We talked a little, very nice person, and then she brings it up again.. "Do you want my gaucamole." I politely declined. Something in me could not bring myself to a strangers food off her plate. I think she was just being polite and it probably would have been fine but still... a little weird! 

2 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Uh...yeah that is strange!! I am sure she was just being polite too...but ew!! I am not so sure about this! I didnt know about you and guacomole...I am definitely a newbie here!! ;-)

Sassyfrazz said...

That is really funny~ and yes, weird!