Ok. So for the party games. The first game is to enter the sweetest picture of Daddy with their new baby! Well my wonderful talented friend Melissa took this beautiful picture of my husband and my son. My husband is beaming with pride as he is holding our darling boy and I love that Brodes is looking up at his daddy! I hope you love it as much as I do! :)
The second game is to guess the birth weight of Sarah's second son.
My guess would have to be 8lbs 10oz. ( I am sure I have the stats somewhere but I figured it wouldn't be fair to look them up.) :)
The third game is to make something out of playdoh! I don't have any playdoh around. Maybe in about a year I will but not right now. I will pass but thanks for all the fun games!! :)




6 comments:
What a sweet photo! Thanks for joining in.
Cute pic!
I want to play, How do I upload a photo, am i to upload it on my blog.lol
Oooo...I have a great recipe for play dough when you are ready!! ;-) I make it for my preschoolers!
That is a super cute photo~ I am so glad we are friends! You rock! Thanks for coming to the cyber shower, and thanks for your gift! I will take you up on that one for sure...we also need to book our family photos with you next summer. :)
HUGS!
JEN!! You have a blog!!! lol How are you?!?!? Fancy seeing you here! :) Love your pics! I'll have to come back and read more when I have time - I have to leave for work in 30 min. Miss ya!!!!
~Susan
Post a Comment