Mck Mama's blog and read more Not Me Mondays!!
I am going to preface this Monday by saying that if passing gas offends you or maybe you don't pass gas you may not want to continue reading this post. YOU have been warned!! BUT if NOT ME MONDAYS is about being brutally honest, well here I go...
I would never get stranded at the Y for the second time because I left the lights on our SUV. This wouldn't have been the 4th time that I would have killed the battery because someone who is logical and responsible would have learned their lesson the first time or even the second time. I would also never consider asking a strange man in the parking lot for a jump!! Nope not me.
I would never try to make my husband coffee in the morning and not add water to the coffee pot. That's just ridiculous and obviously you can't make coffee without water, I would never do that.
Wash, rinse, repeat... clearly this process starts with conditioner and we all know this from the time that we are about 5 years old. I would never try to wash my hair with conditioner, realize what I did and rinse it out only to proceed picking up the conditioner and doing it all over again. Nope Not me.
I would never get frustrated with my child for being completely stubborn and unwilling to try new food. I have no idea where he gets his stubborness from. I would never consider plugging his nose to get him to open his mouth and then proceed to stick the food in there when he went to take a breath. What kind of mom would be so stubborn as to do that, NOT ME NOT EVER!
I would never go out to Costco with my hubby and then talk him into get a slice of pizza and a hot dog to share. That stuff is fattening and I would never eat that, especially after having a yummy dinner of pork tender loin and squash. What kind of pig would I be if I ate two dinners. I wouldn't even consider doing that.
I would never sit in my car alone talking to my sister on the phone and feel the freedom to let go of my gas. :) I don't pass gas so this would never happen. Even if I did it would never be so loud that my sister would hear it and start laughing. This would never happen and I most certainly do not ever pass gas. NOPE NOT ME.




5 comments:
Man, am I glad we do not have phone relationship!!!!!!
Susan :):)
I TOTALLY have to try that plug the nose thing! hahaha!!
and, your blog looks great! =)
***turning a bit red***
Miss I thought that you might appreciate that. :)
lol this was so funny, and fun to read. Hard to read, love the read but writing should be black so its easier to read
Post a Comment