Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Sophie to the rescue!
My hubby and I went out to Costco the other night. When we came in the door he dropped the eggs. :) Whoopsie. So I went upstairs to talk to our mentors. They watched Brody for us while we were gone. Don didn't realize I left and started to wonder so he came upstairs looking for me. After being upstairs for 15-20 minutes (??) SOPHIE runs upstairs. She knows she is not allowed upstairs and has never done that before. I was surprised. So Don grabs Sophie and starts to bring her downstairs. I walk through Rob & Janets kitchen only to get a waft of something that is really stinky... it smells like something burning. So as I head downstairs it gets smellier and smellier, stinkier and stinkier. Are you getting the picture. I walk into the basement and their is smoke billowing out of the kitchen. Once the eggs were dropped they cracked. So Don decided to boil them. Well when he came upstairs he had obviously forgotten about the eggs and when the smoke started coming from the kitchen is when Sophie ran upstairs. Pretty impressive huh!? I think it's pretty funny... luckily nothing serious happened. Don is starting to act like me! As far as Sophie goes, should we call her Sophie or Lassie! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a good pup you have!! Go Sophie!!! I hope she got a big hug and treat after that!!! ;-)
Yeah Sophie girl. You get a big prize. So proud of her can't wait to tell Pa Pa this story.
WOWIE! Good thing Sophie knows what is NOT ok~~
good timing Sophie!
Scary!
Post a Comment