My friend at
SassyFrazz tagged me for a fun picture game. Here is how it works. You must go to your documents folder and go to your 6th picture folder, then go to the 6th picture in that folder and post it on your blog. Tell us a story about that picture. I must say my pictures aren't set up that way. I have two picture folders that are not located in my documents. So I chose my personal folder, went to the 6th folder and 6th picture. So do what works for you. I am going to tag my
mom,
melissa,
maydaygirl,
susan, and
someone being me. :) Make sure to comment and let me know that you posted your picture. Have fun with it.
I don't know that there is a great story to tell here. Brodes is just over a year and we were in the backyard playing and I was paparazzing him as usual! He is just so darn stinkin cute, the camera loves him. ;)
6 comments:
Ok, so there are so many Susans in the world... :) Do you mean ME?
Susan I wanted to pick you but Sarah tagged you instead so it was actually for a different Susan. :) I will get you next time. :)
yes, I have a very, very, very common name. :) But you know what that's like, since yours is just as common! ;) I need to hop over to Sarah's blog, for some reason her new posts don't register on my blog like everyone else's do, so I don't always see hers right away! :)
How's your little boy?
consider it done :)
Ok I did mine.
He is so incredibly adorable anyhow! And I think he loves the camera, too!
Thanks for playing along! I hope you guys are staying in and staying warm today!
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment