pretty annoying right??
Anyone know where this song comes from? anyone? anyone????
If you don't then you don't watch enough PBS... if you do... maybe you watch to much PBS.... !! Like Brody and I. This last week we have clearly watched to much TV. For several days I have been singing this song in my head. I wake up in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT singing it. Who does that? I wake up in the morning it's still there and in the afternoon, guess what? Still there...
Anyone have a cure?? I can't handle it any longer.




2 comments:
Hm, we watch a lot of PBS around here... but less this school year because Kibby wants to watch Care Bears and Disney Princess movies all. the. live. long. day.
So, which show is that from???
I get songs from all my kids' shows stuck in my head,too. All the time. Seth even does, which I find pretty amusing, especially when he randomly (unexpectedly) breaks out in song, singing the theme from some show or movie (Like Finding Nemo or Dora!)
At least they are *clean* lyrics? :)
Too funny!! I know what you mean!!
Post a Comment