Friday, February 20, 2009

Every little thing he does is magic!

Totally cheesy, I know. However that is how I feel these days. Brody makes me laugh, smile, and cry all the time. Everything he does amazes me. He is saying new things all the time. I wanted to blog about this sooner but have been so lazy. Within the last month or so he has started to refer to me as momma! I love love love love love IT! Finally!! He has a bunch of new words. One of my favorites is Sophie. He says it more like SA FEE or SZAVEE... it's so cute. When I stand by the door to call her to come into the house he stands beside me and calls for her. 
He loves to play catch with the dog which is a new thing. He thinks it's the best thing ever to throw her toy and have her come get it. He laughs so hard when she gets all excited and runs around. He is sitting up at the table with Don and I now like a big boy. You can tell he loves it. I think he feels like he is more apart of us. He has started to fold him hands together when we pray. This just breaks my heart... not in a bad way just in that you know mommy breaking way... whatever that means. Today at the end of our breakfast pray he said AMEN! It was the sweetest sound I have heard yet. :) Awww...... i love him. I can't wait to meet my second darling baby.
 

3 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so sweet! I love hearing Maddie say new things, too! I can't believe how much they have grown and learned lately!

I love that he is saying momma now!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Awww...what a sweet sweet post!! I bet hearing the word "momma" is the best!!

Female Trucker said...

Ah, this is just a great story. I loved it.