
Ok so these were taken at two months but I got a little
behind in the blogging. Weston is getting so big. He smiles
and coos all the time. :) I LOVE IT!! NOV 21st. he rolled
from his tummy to his back and two days later he rolled
over from his back to his tummy. I couldn't believe it. Just
over two months and starts rolling around. Crazy.
Tonight I was tickling him and he laughed!!!!!! Did I mention
I LOVE IT! Oh what else. Weston is very happy but when he
gets mad boy does he get mad. :) This comes out when he is
tired more then anything but sometimes when he is hungry
and I am not responding to him quickly enough. :) I can't
believe that in a couple of weeks he will be 3 months old.
The time has gone by so fast.




4 comments:
AWE......I can't get over those pictures! They are so beautiful. Little Weston is growing and getting bigger so fast! Little peanut is already rolling over! WOW!
he is sooooo cute!! truly a resemius!
He is totally adorable! The time does go so fast, really. Ean is one month already and I have no idea where the time went!
He is sooo cute. He has grown so much so fast.
Post a Comment