Monday, March 24, 2008
5 MONTHS... YEAH RIGHT!!!
Hahahahaha.... I am surprised it took Don and I a month before we kissed let alone 5 months!!! Have you ever heard of Ado Annie?? HAHAHA... from Oklahoma, the musical. She sings a song and it goes something like this " I'm just a girl who can't say no, I'm in a terrible fix... I always say come on let's go just when I outta say nix... when a fella tries to kiss a girl ... something something yada yada yadaaaaa.....give his face a smack, when a fella tries to kissssss meeee I some how sorta wanna kiss him back....!!!!!" Basically that was me in my younger days.. my lips liked to kiss and be kissed. It wasn't really like me to wait a month.. to date for a month before kissing but he was worth the wait. He kissed me in a very cheese bomby fashion, but it didn't really matter because he won me over. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh well I got that one wrong. lol. i voted five months. lol.
Post a Comment