Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poll Results....

I thought I knew the answer to this when I created the poll... without a doubt the place I had wanted to always go was Fiji. :) BUT.. since I created the poll I thought long and hard about that answer. If I ever had a chance to go to one place I would actually choose Italy. Everything in me has always wanted to go there and I believe that you would get to see more then just being on an Island. However, I would be ecstatic if I ever got to go to Fiji as well. It was a tricky question really because every place I put I have longed to go but if I had to choose just one it would be ITALY!!!! OHHHHH..... I would love that. :)

4 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

I voted for Italy. I want to go there. I think it is one of those places that everyone should go before they die.

donnyboy (headshot) said...

You told me that you wanted to go to Fiji. So you can't go to either until you figure it out.

Love ya,

Don

Miss said...

I voted for Fiji...but not b.c I had any clue, just b.c I am an extremely good guesser!


=)

Working Mother of three said...

I can't remember what I voted for.....that stinks!!!