
**singing** "Secret lovers that's what they are... "
I am totally kidding. More then anything I like to joke around to torment Don, it disturbs him that Sarah and I joke about these two hooking up one day because he thinks we are serious. Seriously though take a look at my adopted neice... yep miss sassyfrazz.. I am adopting her. Isn't she darling. Look at those eyes... what a doll baby!!



I love little baby butts, especially in jeans! Isn't that the cutest.. what a peanut. :)




5 comments:
She is a doll
They are the cutest together...and yes, they could marry someday (they've got my blessing!)
Thanks for taking such great pictures! You are a super photographer Jennifer!
I love you lady! It was great to see you on Sunday!
come see what I did...I hope you don't mind. :)
How sweet. I wish I still had a little but, now you can't miss it and it looks even bigger in jeans :(
Why don't we let our boy at least reach puberty before marrying him off.
Post a Comment