I am so excited because all these questions will be answered tomorrow!! WAHOO!!! My darling friend Sarah is going to be welcoming their 4th child tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the news and if someone is willing to watch Brody she wants me to be there. Keep your fingers crossed. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So exciting! :) Can't wait to hear the news! Praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby!
Hugs,
Susan
ok, at first glance I TOTALLY thought you were announcing that YOU were having a new baby on the way. I was about TO BE MAD!! THIS IS NOT the way you get to announce it to me! =) hahaha
BUt, to go along with what it REALLY says, YEAH for Sarah...let me know as soon as you know! =)
ANY WORD?!?!??!?! Heading to her blog now... checked last night, nothing?
Yeah..any word!!?? I am so excited for her and I cant wait to know what she is having and how it all goes!!
Post a Comment