This is untraditional but I must give you a bit of information. We have a washing machine but not a dryer. It's a long story but you need to know this. I wash clothes in the morning, go the gym exercise and shower, then come home go to the laundry mat and dry the clothes. Well I would NEVER allow myself to get soooo far behind that I had no clean underwear. I would never proceed to wash all the clothes but still want to follow my routine and wonder what am I going to do. So I would never proceed to blow dry a pair of my underwear just so I could go to the gym before the laundry mat. Seriously, who allows themselves to get this behind on the laundry!! NOT ME!!
I am not the type of person to talk in my sleep. ONLY REALLY WEIRD PEOPLE do this. I would never go away for a girls weekend and talk in my sleep either, that would just creep out the person I am sleeping with. I most certainly wouldn't cozy up to her rub her chest while whispering in her ear "Hello my little boy." That would be absolutely embarrassing and I would never do that. I most cerainly would never blog about rubbing another womans chest either.
So back to the underwear, the gym, and dirty clothes. I would never be getting dressed at the gym and realize that I did not bring a pair of clean underwear with me, nope I brought a dirty pair instead. I would proceed to wear the dirty underwear because my choice was either that or the pair I ran in. ONLY stinky dirty people who smell would do something raunchy like that , NOT ME!!
I most certainly would not kill my truck for the millionth time while I was at the gym today. What kind of mom can't learn to turn off her lights and would strand herself and her son for the 3rd time while at the Y! I would never ask a man, a complete stranger, for a jump. That would be embarrassing.
I would also never tell the girls all weekend long all of my not me mondays and then forget most of them. NOT ME I would NEVER do any of these things!!! Have a great NOT ME MONDAY!!




3 comments:
Ok, I can't stop laughing. I think you're so hilarious!! I miss you! :)
And I've NEVER gotten behind on my laundry, either. Because I have a dryer in my home - so I'd have NO excuse!!
Oh my gosh, this is hysterical!! You are one funny girl! Thanks for being so blunt and honest!!! You made me laugh today!!! :-)
You are so funny. I love these, but still I like them being called Mommy Moments. lol. Thats my girl. I love you.
Post a Comment