Thursday, January 29, 2009
A Friend's wedding
A few weeks ago I got to be a part of a friends wedding by being the photographer. It was really fun. This is a friend I went to college with and have know for over twelve years. I have really fond memories of college but there are people that God brought into my life that I will never forget. Actually I met one of my best friends there. Miss Sarah at SassyFrazz, well we have been inseparable ever since. Anyway, at the wedding I got to see some people that I hadn't seen in years, meet their husbands, their children and get to sit and visit with them all at the reception. I know it probably sounds cheesy but I left with my heart filled. It really was so fun. We laughed quite a bit. A lot of these girls I had lived with and boy did they have some funny stories. A few were quite embarrassing. NO I am not going to share. All though I probably have shared worst on here. Well I just had to write an update. I meant to write about it after the wedding but I have been busy doing stuff. I don't know what... just stuff. So if you want to see some of the pictures go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. My heart is filled to know you are so happy.
I would have loved to have been there to catch up with people and their lives! I bet it was an amazing time!
Post a Comment