Monday, January 5, 2009

NOPE NOT ME!!

It's that time again. NOT ME MONDAYS!! I hope you will join in and share with us everything that you DIDN'T do last week.. :) You can check out Not me Mondays here. 

I would never pick up a dirty diaper and a dirty pair of socks with the intention of putting the socks in the laundry and the diaper in the trash! Then later I would never discover the socks in the trash and not be able to figure out for some time who and when the socks got into the trash. 

I would never while I was blogging hear the dog barking outside and realize that I had forgotten her outside for the second time today. I most certainly would never let my dog out the door not on a leash in a yard that isn't fenced in and then forget about her out there. That would be irresponsible and I would never do that. 

I would never get caught with my pants down sitting on the toilet in the bathroom. I have manners and would shut the door while I am going potty. I would also never practically fall off the toilet when my husband walks through the door of the house because I was in the bathroom with the door open going potty which is in direct site of the door when you walk into the house. Who does that? Certainly not me. 

I would never join a challenge at the YMCA that states that I wouldn't gain any weight over the holidays and then end up gaining a lb more then I did when I started. I would never consider telling the girl behind the counter that there are feminine reasons why. Even though I had eaten half of pizza one night when I got hungry at 9:30pm. I am most certain eating pizza that late at night, among other holiday treats, had nothing to do with gaining an extra pound. Besides I wouldn't ever use my feminity as an excuse for weight gain. Nope NOT ME!

4 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so funny!! So, was the poopy diaper in the laundry instead of the socks? LOL~
Love you lady!

Charlene Aycock said...

I have one better than your toilet one. a real dozzie, lol

Susan said...

I haven't even participated in Not Me Mondays in a couple of weeks... I'll have to join in again this coming week.
Yours were great - you're hilarious. :D
Love your blog header, too!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Very cute header!! And also a cute/funny post!!!