Monday, April 6, 2009

15 weeks




Here it is 15 weeks! The first trimester felt like it was forever long and now it's starting to feel like time is going faster. For some odd reason I feel like my stomach looks smaller this week! Hahaa..I should enjoy it while it lasts. I am sure I have written that we will find out the sex of the baby. The ultrasound is schedules for Friday May 22nd! I have a super busy weekend that weekend but will post the following Monday the results! :) wahooo.. I can't wait to discover the secret. Enjoy the belly pics. The first picture posted was asked for by special request, you know who you are!! Someone just had to see my face. Enjoy it, because you probably won't see very many pictures of my face during this pregnancy!! Hahahaha....

8 comments:

Susan said...

Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl! :)
We're going to find out, too. My ultrasound will only be about a week after yours, though, because they are doing it at about 18 weeks here, so it will be the end of May! :)

Someone Being Me said...

You look great. The second trimester always seems to go the fastest. Your sonogram is on my 5 year wedding anniversary.

Charlene Aycock said...

Aw I love that face it is beautiful!! Can't wait to find out the secret either! Writing a sad story in my blog tonight.

Rachel said...

look at your mama! You look adorable, and I totally vote boy :)

Ps I can't tell you how often I look at Brighton and think he looks like Brody did as a baby!!

Rachel said...

oops I meant look at YOU mama, not your mama!

jpandtheboys said...

I knew what you meant!! Hahaha...

I never thought of Brighton looking like Brody so of course when you said that I had to go pull a baby picture of him. I can see similarities in their eyes, nose and cheeks. Although I think Brighton's cheeks have Brody's beat!! :) I bet you don't get enough kissing on those.

Sassyfrazz said...

Love the baby bump! I love to see your beautiful face, too! You look amazing Jennifer! I am so excited for you, Don, and Brody! So fun! I can't wait to know who your next little one will be! :)

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Aw, yay for baby bumps!! You look great. I remember the beginning feeling like forever too, then all of a sudden 20 or so weeks hits and it flies!! I was just telling RYan last night, that it seems like forever ago that I was pregnant and I cant totally remember the feeling of having a big belly!! :-( Yet, it was only 6 weeks ago that I had Cayden!