Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can I go everyday??

I got to go see my OB today. This is the ONLY time I would imagine in my life that I would love to see my OB everyday, just to hear that amazing heartbeat. The baby's heartbeat was strong at 144 bpm today. My midwife is concerned with my low hemoglobin. They rechecked it today. I will be seeing a hemotologist. This is normal for me to have a low hemoglobin with my blood disease but she just wants to be confident that we are doing all we can to make sure that the baby and I are healthy. Sooooo... I have another Dr. I get to see. :) 

4 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

It's so true!! I always looked forward to going to see my OB!! Such an amazing sound...the best sound in the world besides their first newborn cry!!

PS: I am loving all your posting!! I read while I nurse!! :-)

Rachel said...

I just rented a doppler :)

Sassyfrazz said...

I love hearing that precious heartbeat, too! Nothing like it! I am happy to hear all went well! I hope all is good with your hemoglobin! EAT IRON! :) Hugs~

Charlene Aycock said...

Wonderful to hear that heartbeat, you know how I feel about you taking iron with your blood disorder. he he . I love you all