Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mommy Moments

Oh by I am just so good at doing stupid things that I might as well give you all something to laugh at. So here are a few more mommy moments.

Last week I finished the 1st birthday invites and finally got them all sent out. Don calls me yesterday and says that his buddy called him to say that they got an envelope in the mail from us and he continues to clarify that was all they got. WHOOPS! Nice huh??

Also this happened last week but I just found out today. I am going to be going to a bridal shower in a couple of weeks. It's a personal shower. So I ordered something for her from Gap Body. I love their stuff. They have gift boxes so I paid a little extra for a gift box so that I wouldn't have to worry about it. They had one box in particular that I thought was really cute. So today I get the package and I was so excited. I opened it up and to my shock the cute box that I bought said BABY GAP on it! Crap.. I bought a nightie to put in a baby gap box. So I opened it up because I wanted to see what I bought her. I proceed to open the box and it gets even better. On the card I wrote something about congratulations and I hope that she will find this comfy and he will find it sexy. :) So the card is attached to the tissue paper with a little teddy bear sticker... isn't that just great. I can't imagine what the person was thinking that wrapped the box. They must have thought I was a real nut. :) Well I hope you all got a little chuckle from that. :)

3 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

That is too funny!! Hey, it could have been a "teddy" with a teddy attached...all snuggly! ~LOL

Hey, before I forget (again) to tell you...Brody's cute little hat is here, and I will hold it ransom...so come on back for more fun! :)

jpandtheboys said...

oh shucks! I was looking for that. THat's not very nice to hold my stuff for ransom!! I might have to come up there and find something to take home with me to take for ransom!! Just for revenge.

Someone Being Me said...

Too funny! It happens to the best of us.