Friday, April 17, 2009

sausage anyone??

 I guess it all depends on who you are and your ravishing taste buds. 

The last few days with Brody has been a bit of a nightmare during meal times. Yesterday during breakfast he ate one piece of french toast, some frozen blueberries, and two pieces of sausage. Sounds pretty good right? Well once food hits the floor I tell him he is all done and not getting anything else. I really do not like food being throwing on the floor, accidents are one thing but I can tell when he is being a stinker. So he had about 2-3 bites left of his toast and I took it away. He kept saying eat, eat, eat. I told him he is all done. 

So I clean him up. I am running around getting ready for the gym. I go into the bathroom and am working on putting my hair, that is to short, into a ponytail when Brody walks into the bathroom. He is perfectly content as he has two pieces of sausage, one in each  hand, with 2-3 bites out of each, and oh yeah did I mention they are FROZEN!!

3 comments:

Charlene Aycock said...

LOL, WHERE DID HE FIND THE SAUSAGE? SO CUTE. THEY ARE SO SMART AT THIS AGE, HE WILL LEARN SO MUCH SO FAST NOW, HE WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN THINGS FIGURE THINGS OUT, FUN FROM NOW ON.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

OH YUCK!!! Where did it come from?? I am curious too!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is funny! Where did he get them?