


A year ago at this time my son was born. Two of my most favorite people in the world were present. I am so thankful for that. I would say I couldn't have done it without you but I would have had to know matter what!! :) Hahaha...
Ok, back on track. For the last two days I have been looking at Don and saying one year ago at this time.... Poor guy. I think he is ready for this milestone to be done. I have relived the birth experience the last two days so vividly. I have smiled, cried ( A LOT), and just enjoyed remembering.
I am not quite sure what to say. I never expected to be so emotional and sentimental the last two days. Being a mom has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life and Brody is the most amazing kid that I know. I know, I know I am his mother. :) I have just fallen completely in love over the last year as I have gotten to know my son. I love marveling at them as they grow, as they smile for the first time, laugh, roll over, crawl, it's just so amazing to see a little person develop and discover life. Especially, this little person who is a part of Don and I.
Broderic Scott is so much a part of us. I love to see different parts of his personality that I can tell come from one of us. He is certainly his own person however. Brody is such a loving little boy. He loves people. He is very sensitive. He loves to get kisses and give kisses. He loves to talk and to be talked to. I love to listen to him jabber. When he talks he talks with such authority as though what he is saying is the most important thing in the world and you should be listening. :) He is very inquisitive, he loves to study things. Get a real good look. He loves books. I don't think that he necessarily is always looking at the pictures of a book but he likes to turn the pages over and over again. He enjoys playing in his room. He'll pile his books on the floor and just sit with them around him and look through them. He also likes the mechanics of his bedroom door. He thinks it's just great to open and close it. He loves music. He is just now starting to dance when he hears music. I love to watch those little legs bouncing. I am enjoying him so much right now as he is starting to be more interactive and learning so many new things. He is starting to blow kisses, walk, imitate Don and I, learning to sign, says thank you, love you, gives hugs.
The first year with Brodes has certainly been a highlight of my life. I can't imagine having the rest of my life to watch him grow, love & teach him, and know this amazing little boy. I praise God for this little person that he has blessed Don and I with. I am thankful for each day.
Broderic Scott you are so loved, mommy and daddy are so proud to be your parents. Happy Birthday Darling Boy.




2 comments:
He looks like he is having so much fun. Sure do miss him, wish we were there. I have looked at new quads and want to talk to you and Don. Have a idea for you to help chose it. Call me and tell me about party. God I miss you guys, but we are celebrating here for him. I am so happy you are enjoying every minute, because it all goes so fast. It is hard for me to believe my baby has a baby! I love you soooo much.
He is such a QT~
great post for your little boy~ genes from two wonderful people! :)
Post a Comment