Friday, May 16, 2008

I can't stop crying....

I am seriously the biggest wuss you have ever seen. When Brody was born I didn't cry. I was in shock. I think that now that he is turning one and I am watching his birth and thinking about it all over again everything that I would have felt, had I not been in shock, I am feeling and seeing now. Does that make sense? I see the love and support that we received. I am seeing the amazing birth of my son, I see the love my husband has for me, I see the love I have for my son, I see the love that Don has for his son. There was a lot I didn't see the first time. I knew it was there but seriously I was so out of it. It does make me excited to have another baby. I hope that I will remember the experience more but I guess if I don't hopefully it will be well documented. :) Anyway, there won't be a second baby for a while so don't get any ideas but after a year I can finally think & dream about it. :)

2 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

It is mind boggling to hit the first year...even with my third baby! The time flies, and it is super that you captured a lot/most of his first year on camera or camcorder! I can't wait to see all your hard work...on video! I already know you have put in a year of priceless work with your little Brody! :)

I hope to see you tomorrow. I am fighting this cold gunk today. :(

Female Trucker said...

I can not wait to see this wonderful video. I sooo wish I could be there tomorrow. God it is just killing me. We even hoped to win lotto so we could come. lol. Love you all so much.